Friday, August 10, 2012

Home Decorating Ideas - Photo Galleries


My new favorite web site (at least for this week!) is http://www.lowes.com/MyLowes/app/homeideas/browse.  Lowes has over 600,000 professionally decorated rooms for you to browse through for decorating ideas.  You can search by living space, design styles and location.


"UnsafePrune", thanks for reminding me about Houzz.comClick here to view my Houzz.com idea book and create one of your own.  There are tons of gorgeous rooms featured on their site.

Enjoy!


Pin It now!

11 comments:

  1. Maria, Maria, Maria!! This is an excellent resource!! I am going WILD over the designs! I love interior design! Thank you for sharing! BTW-my special request was granted! HOLLA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great news!!! Are the going to charge you extra for the color change on the island?

      Delete
  2. Yes. Since I had already paid for the island, they charged me a fee of $250 to change the color! I noticed that they tend to charge $250 when they don't know what else to charge you for an unusual non standard request.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I was told by one of the contractors that Ryan Homes charges 30% on top of the price for all non-standards.

      Delete
  3. Have you checked out houzz.com? I've been addicted to that as well! Found that one on Thomas' page. (Plus, houzz has its own iPad and iPhone app -- dangerous!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had come across houzz.com recently. I love their site also! I did not know that they had apps. I'll have to see if they have an Android app.

      Delete
  4. I have the Houzz app on my iphone. I have been known to lose an entire half hour staring at the all the goodness on the Houzz app. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked an they do not have an Android app. :-(
      I'll have to install the Houzz app on my mom's iPhone for her.

      Delete