Wednesday, August 15, 2012

10% Printable Lowe's Coupon


We have so many things to buy for the new house and so many things to do to get our current house ready for the renters.  I hope you find these coupons as useful as we have!

Click here to print a coupon for 10% off of your next purchase at Lowe's (up to $10,000).    You can print it immediately.  This coupon is for foreclosed properties, but does not reference a foreclosure on the printed coupon.

You can also click here to request a 10% off coupon via e-mail from their moving center website.  You will receive the coupon within 3-7 days. 

Home Depot and Best Buy take competitor coupons, so you can use these coupons at either store. 

Pin It now!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Maria! This is great! I plan to use for my new refrigerator and the other one for a gas grill!! I am leaning towards the Samsung with Apps! I love the apps and the fourth drawer. It's so cute and it's giving me more than I anticipated. Thanks so much for posting the coupon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the refrigerator too! I just wish it was a counter depth or RH gave more room to hold a deeper refrigerator.

      Delete
  2. Thanks much! Super helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I was in Lowe's yesterday and already need to go back tomorrow!

      Delete
  3. Hi Maria, How are you? I am looking for the 10% Lowes coupon....I registered very early and it expired. Do you still offer the realtor's foreclosed coupon? Thank you

    ReplyDelete