Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Just Laid!

The brick has been laid!  Insulation is next, then drywall.  

I am starting to get really excited as I see everything coming together.  I met with our PM for our pre-drywall meeting this morning.  Everything went great!  The recessed light in the kitchen was moved and an extra outlet was added next to the cable outlet in our bedroom (they couldn't move the original one over due to code).



Mi gran amigo! (My strong friend!)

Kitchen with the 1 light moved to the left

Master bedroom tray ceiling looking into closets and bathroom

Morning Room

Master bedroom sitting room looking out into hallway

Jack & Jill Bathroom

Leading down to the family room

Basement

Basement & Water Heater

Just a few more bricks to go!


Almost there!

Pin It now!

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Nadase! I am hoping that everything works out with your house.

      Delete
  2. Thanks! Today was the first day that I was really excited about moving. I love our current RH, neighbors and neighborhood that we are in right now, but we're moving for a better school zone and more land. I am finally starting to let go of my current home. I have been meeting more and more new neighbors in the new neighborhood and they are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about the school zones, it makes a big difference for the children! Your children are going to love the large yard! You are fortunate to get a larger home for your family! It's absolutely gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous brick choice! I love it! It looks so grand, Maria. And-again-your crew looks so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My PM said that it will look even better when it is washed. It is Monticello. I like to stop and talk to my crew and treat them to popsicles on hot days! Unfortunately, I think there are a lot of people that treat them as if they are beneath them.

      Delete
  4. That is pretty cool that you got house fire sprinkler system.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charles County requires it now. I hope I never have to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking really good!! You have a big front yard and schools districts are important all around, especially on re-sale. When we were interviewing realtors, if I heard one more time that we were not in a prime district!!!

    Seeing yours go up makes me so anxious to see ours going up! Disappointed they haven't cleared the lot yet with the time frame we were told. Hope we hear something today!
    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It took many long months to get to this point! We waited and waited for our lot to be cleared.

      Delete