Friday, June 22, 2012

From a 9 Year Old's Perspective

My 9 year old decided that he wanted to wear the camera around his neck and snap pictures on our visit to our new house on Tuesday, June 19th.  Here are a few of his pictures, pictures that would not have been captured if I had not handed my camera over!


Dirt that will be mixed with the brick mortar


This is where the septic will exit the house from the basement.

Looking down from the second floor.

I have no idea which room this is!  Nevermind, I just realized that it is my room (upside down!). 








Bathtubs with a view!




There are pieces of granite mixed in with the gravel in the driveway.


The ladders are tied up and locked to the studs!

Seed Corn???

Looks like a crime scene!





I was drawing and outline of the driveway to show my husband how it will curve.

Pin It now!

11 comments:

  1. Ha! I like the different pictures there. There were some good shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If I could only get shots as cool as yours!!!

      Delete
  2. My 3 year old like to take pictures with my iPod. They are usually of blades of grass or individual carpet strands. He'll take 100 pictures easily at one time. At least your son took some decent pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing for digital photos! The camera would be off limits if I had to develop all of that film!

      Delete
  3. Great pics by your son! Future photographer? And the house is looking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the upside down room :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it took me so long to figure out what it was!

      Delete
  5. my 3 yr old takes a skazillion pictures of herself on the ipad. so i say....GREAT JOB by your son!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... I guess the cameras would be off limits before the digital age!

      Delete