Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Here's Our Lot

I took these pictures at the end of January and it still looks pretty much the same, maybe a little greener!  We are still patiently waiting for Ryan Homes to break ground.  They are scheduled to break ground on May 14, 2012.  I'll be there with my camera!

Our 1 Acre Lot

Our neighbor to the right (from the road)... another Avalon
We have about 1 more week to finalize our colors.  If you are building a Ryan Home and have a blog, please share it below in the comment section.

Pin It now!

9 comments:

  1. That's a great lot! Love all the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new home!! So many choices, so little time. lol

    I followed a blog by a blogger called BD. He built an Avalon last year. My Ryan blogging community called it "the big boy". lol If you scroll through the blogs I follow, I'm sure you'll find it. It may help you through the process. And BD is a very informative person! I'm sure if you have any questions, he'd be glad to answer them!

    Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting ready to build an Avalon...finally a second Avalon in our Ryan Homes blogging eFamily. As Noey said, we are more then happy to help with any questions you might have. Haven't seen anything regarding options for electric and guardian...we made a bunch of changes there and have a couple of things we would have done slightly different. Enjoy our blog and by all means...ask...ask...ask.


    We look forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! @BD - I was so happy when I came across your Avalon blog! We wanted more land with our first two homes, but it was always out of our price range. We finally are getting more land! I hope it was worth the wait! The Ryan Homes blogging eFamily has been so helpful. I look forward to continuing to follow all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an awesome lot. I'm feeling a little jealous now.

    http://ravennaspeed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete